Christian’s practice is focused on acquisitions and private equity deals, as well as securities transactions.
He advises listed and unlisted companies, investment funds and financial establishments on domestic or cross-border equity transactions, restructurings, joint ventures, and on all their corporate and securities law issues.
- Private Equity
- Corporate Finance
- Securities Law
- Commercial Contracts
Education and Bar
- Georgetown University Law Center (Washington, Etats-Unis) : Master of Laws (LLM)
- University of Paris X Nanterre : postgraduate degree (D.E.S.S.) in International Trade Law
- University of Paris V René Descartes : B.A. (Maîtrise) in Private Law
- Albert-Ludwigs Universtität Freiburg (Germany) : Degree in German Law
- Universität des Saarlandes, Saarbrücken (Germany) : French and German Law
- Paris Bar, 2005
- New-York Bar, 2005