Christine Daric works in the Corporate Tax Practice.
Her expertise and creativity in providing tax advice to investors in the property and hotel sectors are recognised in France and abroad. As the tax adviser of the Fédération des Sociétés Immobilières et Foncières, she has been working on designing, negotiating and developing the tax regime for French listed real estate investment companies since 2003.
- Structuring and determination of the tax strategy for real estate and hotel investments (structuring, tax audit, financial modelling, negotiations)
- Structuring investment funds
- Restructuring and outsourcing real estate assets
- Creating French real estate investment funds: specific taxation of French listed real estate investment companies
- Tax strategy when implementing structured financing
- Setting up structures related to renewable energies
- General and international corporate taxation
- Tax audits and disputes
Education and Bar
- University of Paris XII: Postgraduate degree (DESS) in construction law and urban planning law,1994
- University of Paris II Panthéon-Assas: Postgraduate degree (DEA) in public finances and taxation, 1995
- Paris Bar, 1998