Jérôme leads our Patrimony and Family Business practice as well as the firm’s Family Office. He focuses on the interests of private clients, both domestic and cross-border – asset transfers and restructurings are also areas of particular strength.
Having worked at AXA, Crédit Agricole and Crédit Mutuel, Jérôme also served as General Counsel & Tax Director of Rothschild & Cie Banque. He then moved to private practice, joining us in 2006. This combination of in-house and law firm experience is of particular commercial value to clients. Jérôme is French-qualified.
- Offshore voluntary disclosure program
- Wealth Management
- Personal Tax
- Corporate Tax
- Tax Litigation
Education and Bar
- University of Paris II Panthéon Assas: B.A. (Maîtrise) in Business Law
- University of Paris I Panthéon Sorbonne: postgraduate degree (D.E.S.S.) in Business and Tax Law
- University of Paris V Malakoff: postgraduate degree (D.E.S.S.) in Applied Tax
- Bar of Hauts-de-Seine, 1997
- Paris Bar, 2006