Raphaël François is a member of the Patrimony and Family Business practice.
Raphaël advises and represents in all areas of wealth management.
He has extensive experience providing legal and tax advice to French and international private or family-owned business groups, corporate officers and, in general, high net worth individuals seeking legal and tax planning strategies to structure their estate, professional or real estate plans. He also assists clients with their tax obligations (income tax, wealth tax, trust tax reporting) and their relationships with tax authorities, and with monitoring criminal proceedings.
- Wealth management and personal tax
- International tax
- Estate planning
- Family business restructuring
- Tax and criminal litigation
Education and Bar
- University of Paris XI, in partnership with HEC : Postgraduate degree (DESS) in Business Law
- University of Paris XI : Master’s degree (Maîtrise) in Business Law option fiscale
- Paris Bar, 2006