Mark Richardson wirkt bei der Leitung der Kompetenzbereiche Corporate – M&A und Private Equity der Kanzlei mit.
Sich auf eine 28-jährige Erfahrung stützend, berät Mark die französische und internationale Mandantschaft im Rahmen grenzübergreifender Operationen in den Bereichen M&A, Private Equity, Umstrukturierungen, strategische Allianzen, Börsengeschäfte und Unternehmensführung. Er unterstützt regelmäßig Verwaltungsräte und Geschäftsführer, insbesondere im Rahmen von feindlichen Übernahmen und berät sie im Hinblick auf Transparenzanforderungen und Unternehmensführung.
Chambers Global and Chambers Europe 2019: Mark Richardson “is an esteemed M&A practitioner. Dual-qualified in France and the US, he often acts on complex cross-border transactions. He advised HID Global on its acquisition of Arjo Systems”. One client says the lawyers are “reactive and listen well” adding: “They give excellent advice and have an understanding that goes beyond the legal aspects”. Another source admires that the lawyers “know us very well – they know what we want and don’t want in negotiations. They are fully available and very efficient”.
- Mark Richardson is individually ranked in the US directory Best Lawyers 2019.
- Chambers Global 2018: recognised as “Leading Individual” in Corporate M&A – Mid-Market. “Mark Richardson is praised for his ability to handle cross-border M&A deals”. He is dual-qualified in France and the USA, and often represents US entities in transactions involving the French market. Clients also appreciate his pragmatism, describing him as “someone who has his client’s interests at heart but also knows where to draw the line to get a deal to happen”.
- Legal 500 2018: Highly recognised expertise in “Mergers and Acquisition”.
- Option Droit & Affaires 2018: mentioned in the top law firms Private Equity ranking for upper mid-cap LBO transactions (€50 to 300 million).
- Chambers Europe 2017: band 1 for M&A Mid-Market. Mark Richardson is dual-qualified in France and the USA and is therefore well placed to assist clients with cross-border matters. One impressed client notes that he is “an experienced lawyer with good business understanding”. He is skilled in mergers and acquisitions, private equity transactions and privatisations.
- Option Droit & Affaires 2017 top LBO practices handling mostly deals between 50 and 300 million euro – Category ***.
- Chambers Europe 2016: band 1 for M&A Mid-Market. “An excellent lawyer and certainly a name to mention” Mark Richardson “is creative, pays attention to the client and uses initiative”. He frequently advises public and private corporations as well as financial institutions on domestic and cross-border transactions. He has additional expertise in corporate governance matters.