Partner, Céline Maironi-Persin is a key figure within our Corporate – M&A and Private Equity practices.
Céline has deep experience of the full range of mergers & acquisitions, private equity and securities law transactions. She routinely advises French and overseas-based investment funds, industrial groups and listed companies on high-profile mergers & acquisitions, private equity deals, and corporate restructurings.
- Listed in the Legal 500 2018: “Franklin is one of the most prominent law firms in the mid-cap market. It has a particular strength in the telecom sector, advising a leading industry player, and in the technology sector. It also advises investment funds and has assisted Precision Castparts with several transactions. The 20-lawyer team is co-managed by the high reputed partners Mark Richardson and Yam Atallah. […] Céline Maironi-Persin is also active in the field”.
- Option Droit & Affaires 2018: mentioned in the top law firms Private Equity ranking for upper mid-cap LBO transactions (€50 to 300 million).
- Leaders League 2018 – “Listed companies and CAC 40” guide: strong reputation in the financing section of transactions over 500 M€.
- Leaders League 2018 – both “Private Equity” and “Entrepreneurs and Executives” guides: excellent in the “LBO mid cap” section.
- Option Droit & Affaires 2017: recognised expertise in M&A and LBO sections.
- University of Paris-Sud XI - Sceaux : Graduated from the Institute of Public Sector Law
- University of Kent, Canterbury (United Kingdom) : LLM in International Commercial Law
- degree in Advanced Legal Studies (D.E.J.A.) : with a focus on Anglo-American law
- University of Paris X-Nanterre : B.A. (Maîtrise) in Private Law, with a focus on Business Law