Magali Masson is a Partner in our Corporate – M&A and Private Equity practices.
Magali’s practice focuses on advising French and overseas-based clients on M&A and private equity deals. She has extensive experience of structuring and co-ordinating complex and/or cross-border transactions. She also assists clients in restructuring financially-distressed businesses and has substantial expertise in strategic alliances and industrial or commercial partnerships.
- Listed in the Legal 500 2018: “Franklin is one of the most prominent law firms in the mid-cap market. It has a particular strength in the telecom sector, advising a leading industry player, and in the technology sector. It also advises investment funds and has assisted Precision Castparts with several transactions. The 20-lawyer team is co-managed by the high reputed partners Mark Richardson and Yam Atallah. […] Magali Masson is also active in the field”.
- Option Droit & Affaires 2018: mentioned in the top law firms Private Equity ranking for upper mid-cap LBO transactions (€50 to 300 million).
- Leaders League 2018 – “Listed companies and CAC 40” guide: strong reputation in the financing section of transactions over 500 M€.
- Leaders League 2018 – both “Private Equity” and “Entrepreneurs and Executives” guides: excellent in the “LBO mid cap” section.
- Option Droit & Affaires 2017: recognised expertise in M&A and LBO sections.
- Legal 500 2016: Magali Masson is “excellent and very responsive”.