Partner, Olivier Borenstejn is a key member of our banking & finance team.
Olivier is the trusted adviser to leading banks and corporations, advising across the full range financing mandates. He brings strategic and legal counsel for clients, drafting and negotiating the financing arrangements for complex business transactions. Olivier’s expertise encompasses acquisitions and LBOs, project finance, real estate finance and public/private partnerships. Olivier is also able to provide high-level counsel on banking and financial regulatory matters.
- Listed in Legal 500 2018 in the Banking & Finance section.
- Décideurs (Leaders League) 2017: Recognised in the Project finance section as “excellent”.
- Graduate from the EM Lyon Business School
- University of Paris XII La Varenne : Postgraduate degree (D.E.A.) in Public Law of economic activities
- University of Paris II Panthéon Assas : Postgraduate degree (D.E.S.S.) in Banking and Financial Law