Valérie Aumage heads our IT & Data Protection department.
Valérie advises her clients IT contracts drafting and negotiation, digital projects structuring and digital transformation. She assists her clients in data protection in France and abroad, both for their overall compliance or for specific issues such as cookies compliance, data transfers outside the EU, requests for the exercise of data subjects’ rights, cybersecurity issues or personal data breaches. In this respect, her team has extensive experience in the management of national and transnational projects involving IT and personal data. Valérie also assists her clients with IT and Data Privacy-related pre-litigation and litigation matters.
Valérie regularly publishes articles in various legal magazines and books such as EDICO or Petites Affiches and gives lectures both in France and abroad. In this respect, she is a lecturer in the university diploma in Law and Mass Distribution at the University of Sorbonne Paris Nord.
- “Unquestionable and continuously renewed expertise, with the ability to analyse quickly and suggest appropriate responses.”
Legal 500, Data privacy and data protection 2021
- Practice head Valérie Aumage has “formidable knowledge of the legal corpus and great negotiating skills”
Legal 500, IT, Internet & Telecoms, 2016
- CNIL : DPO certified by the CNIL
- University of Paris XI Sceaux : Master’s degree 2 (DESS) in computer law and information technologies, Major of the year
- University of Paris XI Sceaux : Master’s degree 1 in commercial law with a focus on international careers