Xavier Marchand heads up our Health & Safety Hazards department.
Xavier assists clients throughout their industrial and real estate projects, advising them on risk prevention and claims management mandates.
Xavier is a member of AMORCE and AMRAE, two trade associations composed of private and public sector players from the waste management, energy and risk management sectors. He is also actively involved in low-carbon building organization BBCA, whose certification he has helped develop.
Xavier is the Vice-President of BIOGAZ VALLEE, the first cluster dedicated to promoting the emergence of a biogas industry in France.
- Legal 500 EMEA 2022 : Xavier Marchand is ranked in Insurance and Energy
- Quoted in Best Lawyers in France 2022 Guide
- Leaders League 2021 : Xavier Marchand is highly recommended in Energy: market regulation (Excellent), Claims and insurance litigation (Excellent), Real estate development (Highly recommended), Renewable energy law (Highly recommended), Classified installations for environmental protection, polluted sites and soil, industrial wastelands (Highly recommended), Product liability (Highly recommended), E-Health (Highly recommended), Advising healthcare institutions – hospital cooperation (Highly recommended), Patents: pharma, biotech, and life sciences litigations (Highly recommended), Product liability (Highly recommended), Licensing contracts, co-development and R&D (Highly recommended), Regulatory law (Highly recommended), Insurance & Reinsurance (Highly recommended), Civil liability and financial risk (Highly recommended), Waste management law (Recommended), Environmental litigation (Recommended)
- Legal 500 2021
- University of Paris XI – EFB : "Institut de Droit public des affaires"
- University of Paris II – Panthéon-Assas : Postgraduate degree (DEA) in business law
- Universitéy of Paris II – Panthéon-Assas : Postgraduate degree (DESS) in real estate and construction law