Our team assists project owners, manufacturers, developers, insurers and investment funds.
Our services include project management assistance, risk mitigation and dispute resolution, as well as one-time and serial loss management.
Our services include preventive actions, such as risk modeling and mapping assistance, as well as automatic and comprehensive remedial solutions and crisis management, in collaboration with a network of insurance experts, brokers, CPAs and contractors.
- Risk prevention
- Operational risk mapping and modeling
- Litigation strategy and prospective management of serial loss and mass tort litigation (post-mortem analysis, alternative dispute resolution)
- Managing insurance policies and compensation payments
- Crisis management
- Damage (property, equipment, business interruption)
- Collaborative crisis response, business continuity and disaster recovery
- Complex health and safety litigation (serial losses, multi-jurisdictional, cross-border issues)
- Construction, management and operation of projects, plant and buildings
- Green industries, pollution, waste management
- Industrial environment protection
- Legal 500 EMEA 2022 : The team is ranked in Insurance
- Leaders League 2021 : The team is highly recommended in Energy: market regulation (Excellent), Claims and insurance litigation (Excellent), Renewable energy law (Highly recommended), Classified installations for environmental protection, polluted sites and soil, industrial wastelands (Highly recommended), Product liability (Highly recommended), E-Health (Highly recommended), Advising healthcare institutions – hospital cooperation (Highly recommended), Product liability (Highly recommended), Licensing contracts, co-development and R&D (Highly recommended), Regulatory law (Highly recommended), Insurance & Reinsurance (Highly recommended), Civil liability and financial risk (Highly recommended), Waste management law (Recommended)
- Legal 500 2021