Our Litigation & Arbitration department has earned market-leading reputation for our team’s skills in both litigation and arbitration. We have a particularly strong track-record in handling high-stakes, cross-border disputes.
We provide strategic and legal counsel, guiding them through every stage of proceedings before the French and international courts and arbitral tribunals. We aim to successfully address conflicts in the early stages, representing both plaintiffs and defendants.
- Yann Colin is individually ranked in the US directory Best Lawyers 2024
- Option Droit & Affaires 2023: Recognized expertise in « Acquisition Litigation» of the Litigation guide
- Chambers Global et Europe 2023: Yann Colin regularly advises both French and international clients on shareholder disputes, with further experience in handling product liability claims. He is active across the energy and real estate sectors.
“Yann Colin is a very intuitive lawyer who comes up with very good strategies.”
- Leaders League 2022 – Recognized expertise in Commercial litigation (excellent), Banking & Finance Litigation (Highly recommended) and White collar crime (Recommended)
- Chambers Global 2022 : Yann Colin regularly advises both French and international clients on shareholder disputes, with further experience in handling partnership disputes and product liability claims. He is active across the energy and real estate sectors. Clients laud his flexibility as well as “excellent analytical skills.”
- Leaders League 2022: Recognized expertise in Commercial litigation (excellent).
- Chambers Global and Chambers Europe 2021 : Yann Colin regularly advises both French and international clients on product liability and shareholder disputes. He is active across the energy and real estate sectors.
- Legal 500 2021 : ‘Multidisciplinary teams made up of qualified and very responsive employees.’ Yann Colin is a highly regarded professional with extensive experience. His global vision of the files and his ability to explain technical points in simple terms make him a real asset.’ Excellent team.’ ‘Yann Colin heads the dispute resolution department with exceptional dynamism, creativity and pugnacity. He is an extremely invested lawyer, close to his clients, who never gives up. His reasoning is extremely quick and always very wise. He is very competent and rigorous.’ ‘His associate Victor Cracan also has great qualities’.
- Chambers Global et Chambers Europe 2020 : Yann Colin of Franklin acts on a number of shareholder disputes and product liability cases. He additionally offers expertise in real estate litigation.
- Legal 500 2019: Franklin is highly active in the telecoms sector, where the firm is handling high-stakes financial cases opposing telecoms operators. The five-lawyer team also deals with commercial litigation and shareholders’ conflicts, and is representing a French company in mass disputes with consumers. French and international companies are clients. Yann Colin heads the team.
- Chambers Global and Chambers Europe 2019: Yann Colin of Franklin is noted for his experience in the telecommunications sector, as well as cross-border disputes. He is experienced in product liability, bankruptcy and shareholder disputes. Sources say he is “very innovative, fights fiercely and never gives up”.
- Leaders League 2019 – Recognized expertise in Commercial litigation (excellent) and White collar crime (valuable practice).
- Chambers Global 2018: Department head Yann Colin of Franklin is regarded as a “very good lawyer and litigator”. He boasts experience in various aspects of commercial litigation, including before the Appeal Courts.
- Legal 500 2018 : “Franklin is handling several high-stakes commercial disputes for a key client in the telecoms sector. The five-lawyer team is also acting in a challenging shareholder conflict. Yann Colin is the key name”.
- Chambers 2017: Clients describe Yann Colin as “very creative, innovative and he fights fiercely”.
- Legal 500 2017: Practice head Yann Colin is “a sharp mind” who “perfectly masters his field”, “stands his ground” and “never gives up”.