Our Litigation & Arbitration department has earned market-leading reputation for our team’s skills in both litigation and arbitration. We have a particularly strong track-record in handling high-stakes, cross-border disputes.
We provide strategic and legal counsel, guiding them through every stage of proceedings before the French and international courts and arbitral tribunals. We aim to successfully address conflicts in the early stages, representing both plaintiffs and defendants.
Chambers Global and Chambers Europe 2019: Yann Colin of Franklin is noted for his experience in the telecommunications sector, as well as cross-border disputes. He is experienced in product liability, bankruptcy and shareholder disputes. Sources say he is “very innovative, fights fiercely and never gives up”.
- Chambers Global 2018: Department head Yann Colin of Franklin is regarded as a “very good lawyer and litigator”. “He boasts experience in various aspects of commercial litigation, including before the Appeal Courts”. He is also ranked among the “Leading Individuals” in Dispute Resolution – Litigation.
- Legal 500 2018 : “Franklin is handling several high-stakes commercial disputes for a key client in the telecoms sector. The five-lawyer team is also acting in a challenging shareholder conflict. Yann Colin is the key name”.
- Chambers Global 2017: Franklin enters the rankings as a result of strong feedback from interviewees. Clients describe the firm’s lawyers as “very reliable, skillful and professional”. Clients appreciate that the lawyers are “imaginative, creative and trustworthy”.
- Legal 500 2017: Franklin has “a creative, courageous, brilliant and committed team” which “always produces perfect and efficient work”. It is representing some large corporations and is dealing with high-stakes matters in the telecoms sector, including a class action. Practice head Yann Colin is “a sharp mind” who “perfectly masters his field”, “stands his ground” and “never gives up”.
- Chambers Europe – 2016: Yann Colin heads the litigation and arbitration team at Franklin and is well regarded by peers in the market. He works with international and domestic clients, both public and private, and has particular skill in the TMT and IT arena.