Partner, Yann Colin heads up our French and cross-border litigation capability.
As a market-leading litigator, Yann represents French and overseas corporate clients in complex business law disputes, including in a cross-border context. Yann focuses on company & contract law, competition, distribution, consumer class actions, broadcast & telecoms, bankruptcy, white-collar crime, economic crime, intellectual property and enforcement actions.
- Chambers Global et Chambers Europe 2020 : Yann Colin of Franklin acts on a number of shareholder disputes and product liability cases. He additionally offers expertise in real estate litigation.
- Leaders League 2020 – Recognized expertise in Commercial litigation (excellent) and White collar crime (recommended).
- Yann Colin is individually ranked in the US directory Best Lawyers 2020.
- Legal 500 2019: Franklin is highly active in the telecoms sector, where the firm is handling high-stakes financial cases opposing telecoms operators. The five-lawyer team also deals with commercial litigation and shareholders’ conflicts, and is representing a French company in mass disputes with consumers. French and international companies are clients. Yann Colin heads the team.
- Chambers Global and Chambers Europe 2019: Yann Colin of Franklin is noted for his experience in the telecommunications sector, as well as cross-border disputes. He is experienced in product liability, bankruptcy and shareholder disputes. Sources say he is “very innovative, fights fiercely and never gives up”.
- Leaders League 2019 – Recognized expertise in Commercial litigation (excellent) and White collar crime (valuable practice).
- Chambers Global 2018: Department head Yann Colin of Franklin is regarded as a “very good lawyer and litigator”. He boasts experience in various aspects of commercial litigation, including before the Appeal Courts.
- Legal 500 2018 : “Franklin is handling several high-stakes commercial disputes for a key client in the telecoms sector. The five-lawyer team is also acting in a challenging shareholder conflict. Yann Colin is the key name”.
- Chambers 2017: Clients describe Yann Colin as “very creative, innovative and he fights fiercely”.
- Legal 500 2017: Practice head Yann Colin is “a sharp mind” who “perfectly masters his field”, “stands his ground” and “never gives up”.