Stéphan Alamowitch dirige il nostro dipartimento Bancario & Diritto dei servizi finanziari.
Stéphan specializes in structured finance, which covers acquisition finance (LBOs and other leveraged transactions) as well as tangible and intangible asset finance (including debt securitization and factoring). He is also experienced in bond issues (Euro PP, EMTN or US PP).
Stéphan advises a diverse range of large industrial corporations, SMEs, guarantors, as well as French or international lenders, including several international banks. He also provides ongoing advice to asset managers and investment funds.
His practice is focused on transactions in Europe and in emerging markets, where he assists prominent clients such as the EBRD or the African Guarantee Fund.
Keeping pace with an evolving market, Stéphan has recently advised clients on the new sector of payment services.
Stéphan is a lecturer at the prestigious Institut d’Etudes Politiques in Paris.
- Legal 500 EMEA 2022 : Stéphan Alamowitch is ranked in « Banking and finance: transactional work »
‘Great ability to combine qualities very rarely combined: precision, technicality, availability, flexibility, and ability to have a business vision integrating the law and not the other way around.’
‘Always at the service of clients’ needs.’
- Décideurs 2022 : Project finance: advising banks or sponsors : Excellent
- Legal 500 2021 : Tier 4 “Banking and finance: transactional work”
- Décideurs 2021 :
- Securitization: Recommended
- Banking & Finance : Recommended
- Real Estate transactions – Financing : Recommended
- Acquisition Finance (M&A & LBO) : Strong reputation
- Project Finance (Banks & Sponsors) : Excellent
- Duke University School of Law : LLM
- University of Paris II Panthéon Sorbonne : Advanced studies degree (DEA) in Business Law
- University of Paris IX – Dauphine : Master Degree in applied economics
- Institute of Political Sciences of Paris