François Verdot wirkt bei der Leitung unserer Expertise Immobilien mit.
François berät bei komplexen Immobiliengeschäften (Akquisitionen, Veräußerung und Mitverwaltung von Immobilien-Portfolios) und der Optimierung von Mietsituationen, sei es an der Seite von Investoren oder Großnutzern. Er verfügt über umfassende Erfahrung bei der Prozessführung hinsichtlich gewerblicher Mietverträge über jegliche Arten von Aktiva. François berät eine unterschiedliche Akteure: nationale und internationale Investoren, Asset Manager, Bauträger, Investmentfonds, Großnutzer, Ministerien, Regionen, öffentliche Körperschaften, Investmentfonds. Er stützt sich hierbei auf ein Netzwerk aus Brokern, Architekten, Gutachtern, Geometern, Notaren, Wirtschaftsprüfern.
- François Verdot is individually ranked in the US directory Best Lawyers 2020.
- Legal 500 2019: Franklin is appreciated for its “hands on approach”, “high partner involvement” and ability to “come back with good solutions and deliver on time”. The team provides a full range of expertise spanning investment, asset management and property finance. Key names include François Verdot, who focuses on asset management issues.
- Chambers Europe 2019: What the team is known for: Active on real estate finance, development, mergers and acquisitions and leasing transactions. Represents both French and international clients in real estate activities in France. Enjoys a close co-operation with the firm’s tax department. Covers a broad range of assets including offices, hotels, retail and logistics. Strengths: Clients laud the firm’s efficiency, highlighting that the team’s members are “super reactive and have an impressive execution ability.” Another client praises the lawyers’ “commitment, clarity and interpersonal skills.”
- Leaders League 2019: François Verdot is recommended in Real estate litigation (excellent), Construction (Markets, Civil Engineering, Contracts and Consulting), Construction Litigation and Property Development.
- Chambers Europe 2018: What the team is known for: Active on real estate finance, development, mergers and acquisitions and leasing transactions. Represents both French and international clients in real estate activities in France. Enjoys a close co-operation with the firm’s litigation department.
- Legal 500 2018: Franklin has a large team of some 18 lawyers who provide a comprehensive range of expertise including property investment, leasing, financing and tax expertise. The firm regularly represents leading international investors and recently advised on several high-profile office building and asset portfolio acquisitions; however, the practice also acts for major French banks and assists leading asset managers and high-end users with lease negotiations. Henry Ranchon and François Verdot are the key names.
- Chambers 2017: clients often praise the high quality of service, saying: “The strengths that define the team are their market awareness, their technicality and reliability”.
- Listed in Who’s Who Legal 2017.
- Universität Paris II Panthéon-Assas : DEA allgemeines Privatrecht
- Universität Paris II Panthéon-Assas : Maîtrise Privatrecht – gerichtliche Karrieren