François Verdot wirkt bei der Leitung unserer Expertise Immobilien mit.
François berät bei komplexen Immobiliengeschäften (Akquisitionen, Veräußerung und Mitverwaltung von Immobilien-Portfolios) und der Optimierung von Mietsituationen, sei es an der Seite von Investoren oder Großnutzern. Er verfügt über umfassende Erfahrung bei der Prozessführung hinsichtlich gewerblicher Mietverträge über jegliche Arten von Aktiva. François berät eine unterschiedliche Akteure: nationale und internationale Investoren, Asset Manager, Bauträger, Investmentfonds, Großnutzer, Ministerien, Regionen, öffentliche Körperschaften, Investmentfonds. Er stützt sich hierbei auf ein Netzwerk aus Brokern, Architekten, Gutachtern, Geometern, Notaren, Wirtschaftsprüfern.
- François Verdot is individually ranked in the US directory Best Lawyers 2024
- Legal 500 EMEA 2023 : François Verdot is ranked in “Real Estate”
‘The real estate team at Franklin have a great expertise in real estate law as well as a real sagacity to identify legal strategies. The precision of their analysis gives real confidence to clients.’
‘Expertise, reliability and pugnacity are standout features of the firm; François Verdot is particularly distinguished in the field.’
‘Good responsiveness, fluid collaboration with the client and measured invoicing.’
- Leaders League 2022: François Verdot is highly recommended Tenancy law (Excellent), Real estate litigation (Excellent), Real estate development (Highly recommended), Construction litigation (including insurance) (Highly recommended), Real estate transactions (Highly recommended), Advising and contracts (markets and construction) (Highly recommended)
- Legal 500 EMEA 2022 : François Verdot is ranked in Real Estate
‘François Verdot is inventive, efficient, a good negotiator, and listens to his clients. He has a good knowledge of the procedure which allows him to use the contentious argument in negotiations.’
‘Dynamic, solid team, good mutual assistance between partners, indisputable skills. Client proximity appreciated.’
‘François Verdot is tenacious, has solid experience in constrained and complex cases, shows good responsiveness He also knows how to demonstrate creativity and is particularly reliable and tenacious. The combination of all these factors and ingredients make it possible to count on him!’
‘Dedicated and available team.’
‘The Franklin team is distinguished by an acute knowledge of real estate development issues, in particular with regard to logistics warehouses: construction contracts, leases in the future state, rental audit, etc.’
- Leaders League 2021: François Verdot is highly recommended Tenancy law (Excellent), Real estate litigation (Excellent), Real estate development (Highly recommended), Construction litigation (including insurance) (Highly recommended), Real estate transactions (Highly recommended), Advising and contracts (markets and construction) (Recommended)
- Legal 500 2021: Testimonials: ‘A team of experts in real estate law with a perfect mastery of the operational constraints of clients, and above all a pragmatic approach.’ ‘François Verdot and Jérémy Goldblum show strong expertise, availability, listening skills, responsiveness. They are business-oriented and provide good advice, pugnacity, tenacity and empathy. They are very serious without taking themselves too seriously.’
‘It is a team that is particularly vigilant in defending the interests of its clients, made up of professionals who are familiar with the real estate world, its players and its products. They are more dealmakers than dealbreakers, imaginative and intelligent.’
- Chambers Europe 2019: What the team is known for: Active on real estate finance, development, mergers and acquisitions and leasing transactions. Represents both French and international clients in real estate activities in France. Enjoys a close co-operation with the firm’s tax department. Covers a broad range of assets including offices, hotels, retail and logistics. Strengths: Clients laud the firm’s efficiency, highlighting that the team’s members are “super reactive and have an impressive execution ability.” Another client praises the lawyers’ “commitment, clarity and interpersonal skills.”
- Legal 500 2019: Franklin is appreciated for its “hands on approach”, “high partner involvement” and ability to “come back with good solutions and deliver on time”. The team provides a full range of expertise spanning investment, asset management and property finance. Key names include François Verdot, who focuses on asset management issues.
- Chambers Europe 2018: What the team is known for: Active on real estate finance, development, mergers and acquisitions and leasing transactions. Represents both French and international clients in real estate activities in France. Enjoys a close co-operation with the firm’s litigation department.
- Legal 500 2018: Franklin has a large team of some 18 lawyers who provide a comprehensive range of expertise including property investment, leasing, financing and tax expertise. The firm regularly represents leading international investors and recently advised on several high-profile office building and asset portfolio acquisitions; however, the practice also acts for major French banks and assists leading asset managers and high-end users with lease negotiations. Henry Ranchon and François Verdot are the key names.
- Chambers 2017: clients often praise the high quality of service, saying: “The strengths that define the team are their market awareness, their technicality and reliability”.
- Listed in Who’s Who Legal 2017.
- Universität Paris II Panthéon-Assas : DEA allgemeines Privatrecht
- Universität Paris II Panthéon-Assas : Maîtrise Privatrecht – gerichtliche Karrieren