Jérémy Chiche ist im Kompetenzbereich Immobilien tätig.
Jérémy berät sowohl im Rahmen von Immobilienakquisitionen als auch beim Management von Immobilienvermögen. Er unterstützt seine Mandanten ebenfalls bei Streitigkeiten in Bezug auf gewerbliche Mietverträge für alle Arten von Aktiva (Büros, Ladengeschäfte, Einkaufszentren, Logistik, Arbeitsräume, etc.).
- Leaders League 2019: Recognized expertise in Real estate litigation (excellent)
- Legal 500 2019: Franklin is appreciated for its “hands on approach”, “high partner involvement”and ability to “come back with good solutions and deliver on time”. The team provides a full range of expertise spanning investment, asset management and property finance.
- Chambers Europe 2019: What the team is known for: Active on real estate finance, development, mergers and acquisitions and leasing transactions. Represents both French and international clients in real estate activities in France. Enjoys a close co-operation with the firm’s tax department. Covers a broad range of assets including offices, hotels, retail and logistics. Strengths: Clients laud the firm’s efficiency, highlighting that the team’s members are “super reactive and have an impressive execution ability.” Another client praises the lawyers’ “commitment, clarity and interpersonal skills.”
- Chambers Europe 2018 – What the team is known for: Active on real estate finance, development, mergers and acquisitions and leasing transactions. Represents both French and international clients in real estate activities in France. Enjoys a close co-operation with the firm’s litigation department.
- Legal 500 2018: Franklin has a large team of some 18 lawyers who provide a comprehensive range of expertise including property investment, leasing, financing and tax expertise. The firm regularly represents leading international investors and recently advised on several high-profile office building and asset portfolio acquisitions; however, the practice also acts for major French banks and assists leading asset managers and high-end users with lease negotiations. […] Jérémy Chiche was made partner.
- Chambers 2017: clients often praise the high quality of service, saying: “The strengths that define the team are their market awareness, their technicality and reliability”.
- Leaders League 2017 – Jérémy Chiche is mentioned as “excellent” in both categories Business Leases and Litigation of Real Estate Sales.