Franklin advises TKH Group NV on an exclusivity agreement in favour of Argos Wityu for the disposal of the majority of the share capital of some of its French subsidiaries.
TKH Group NV, a leading Dutch technology group listed on the Euronext Amsterdam market, specialising in the development of innovative systems in the fields of automation, digitisation and electrification, has entered into exclusive negotiations with the European investment fund Argos Wityu for the disposal, by way of an LBO, of all the shares in TKH France. TKH Group NV would hold 40% of the share capital of the acquiring holding company after the transaction. TKH France offers connectivity solutions for the building industry and owns the businesses CAE Data and ID cables. The transaction is subject to the information and consultation procedures of the employee representative bodies and to the approval of the competition authorities.
TKH Group NV was advised by:
- A team from Franklin comprising Yam Atallah, Partner, and Antoine Fouassier, Of Counsel, for the legal aspects, and Jacques Mestoudjian for tax.
- Lincoln International LLC with Dominique Lecendreux, Managing Director, Philippe Rapin, Director, Edouard Verroust, Vice President, and Vincent Lefort, Analyst, for the financial aspects.
Argos Wityu was advised by:
- August Debouzy with Julien Aucomte, Laure Bonin, Maxime Legourd and Sophie Faulcon for the legal aspects.
- Arsène Taxand with Franck Chaminade and Valentine Roulin for tax.
- EY with Emmanuel Picard, Fany Krieger and Maxime Reygrobellet for financial due diligence.
- Strategia with Jean Berg and Manon Clément for strategic due diligence.
- AXA Climate with Julien Famy and Théophile Bellouard for the ESG aspects.