Jacques Mestoudjian heads up our Tax Law practice.
Jacques assists corporations and investment funds with acquisitions or asset sales, mergers and corporate reorganizations and restructurings (including equity financing or effective tax rate optimization), and advises them on a broad range of domestic and cross-border tax mandates, including: due diligence, structuring, tax modeling, negotiation of tax clauses.
Jacques advises clients on the full gamut of corporate and personal tax law issues arising in transactional, litigation and pre-litigation matters. He has extensive expertise handling all transactional tax aspects of mergers, acquisitions and LBOs, as well as project finance and executive compensation matters.
He routinely advises international clients, including industrial corporations, established or operating in France, as well as small- to large-cap private equity or infrastructure funds.
- Legal 500 EMEA 2023: Jacques Mestoudjian is ranked in Tax et Private Equity: LBO
Jacques Mestoudjian is a tax expert with sharp skills, with a very strong customer oriented/friendly approach. He shows great availability and is a real source of proposals/solutions. He was able to surround himself with Rudy Marouani who promises to be a very good professional.’
- Option Droit & Affaires 2023: Jacques Mestoudjian is quoted in the category “advice to managers in LBO transactions” of the Private Equity ranking
- Décideurs 2022: Jacques Mestoudjian is highly recommended in LBO tax (Excellent) and Tax law (Highly recommended)
- Legal 500 EMEA 2022: Jacques Mestoudjian is ranked in Tax
‘Jacques Mestoudjian has a very good technical knowledge as well as a pragmatic approach.’
‘Jacques Mestoudjian is an efficient, attentive and friendly partner.’
- Option Droit & Affaires 2022: Jacques Mestoudjian is quoted in the category “advice to managers in LBO transactions” of the Private Equity ranking
- Leaders League 2021: Jacques Mestoudjian is highly recommended in LBO tax (Excellent) and Tax law (Highly recommended)
- Legal 500 2021
- University of Floride : LLM in Taxation
- University of Paris IX Dauphine : Master’s degree 2 (DESS) in Corporate Tax