Yam Atallah co-heads our corporate/M&A and private equity departments.
Yam is US- and French-qualified and for over 30 years has been advising businesses across various industries on domestic and cross-border transactions, including mergers & acquisitions, strategic commercial alliances and corporate reorganizations. He routinely assists private equity funds, investors, founders and management teams with the negotiation of Private Equity/LBO transactions and in their subsequent relationships with the other parties. Yam also regularly advises large and medium-sized family businesses, with a particular focus on corporate governance and liquidity issues.
- Legal 500 EMEA 2022: Mergers & Acquisition – Private Equity: LBO
‘The team demonstrates impressive speed of analysis and execution. The challenges and needs are well integrated, in a dynamic dealmaker fashion that is much appreciated.’
‘Numa Rengot, Yam Atallah and Antoine Fouassier in particular are intellectually able to integrate all business issues. Their negotiating and analytical skills are very strong and highly appreciated during negotiations.’
- Option Droit & Affaires 2022 : Yam Atallah is quoted in the category Equity development and LBOs, the majority of which involve companies with less than €50 million in assets
- Décideurs 2022 – Yam Atallah is ranked in the “Transactions between €75m and €500m” (Excellent) categorie of the Mergers & Acquisitions Guide
- Quoted in Best Lawyers in France 2022 Guide
- Option Droit & Affaires 2021 : Yam Atallah is quoted among the leading firms for M&A deals under 200 million euros ranking
- Chambers Global and Europe 2021: What the team is known for: Advises a large roster of clients including a number of multinational entities. Particular expertise in corporate transactions arising in the TMT sphere. Experienced in an array of processes including industrial M&A and restructurings. Adept at handling cross-border transactions. Represents clients involved in the retail, real estate and healthcare industries.
Strengths: Clients report that the lawyers are “flexible, reliable and imaginative.”
- Legal 500 EMEA 2020 : Corporate – Fusions-acquisitions, « Tier 5 »
- Georgetown University Law School (Washington D.C., USA) : L.L.M
- University of Paris : postgraduate degree (D.E.S.S.) in Bank and Finance
- University of Nancy : B.A. (Maîtrise) in Business Law
- Paris Institute of Political Studies