Yam Atallah co-heads our corporate/M&A and private equity departments.
Yam is US- and French-qualified and for over 30 years has been advising businesses across various industries on domestic and cross-border transactions, including mergers & acquisitions, strategic commercial alliances and corporate reorganizations. He routinely assists private equity funds, investors, founders and management teams with the negotiation of Private Equity/LBO transactions and in their subsequent relationships with the other parties. Yam also regularly advises large and medium-sized family businesses, with a particular focus on corporate governance and liquidity issues.
- Yam Atallah is individually ranked in the US directory Best Lawyers 2022.
- Chambers Global and Europe 2021: What the team is known for: Advises a large roster of clients including a number of multinational entities. Particular expertise in corporate transactions arising in the TMT sphere. Experienced in an array of processes including industrial M&A and restructurings. Adept at handling cross-border transactions. Represents clients involved in the retail, real estate and healthcare industries.
Strengths: Clients report that the lawyers are “flexible, reliable and imaginative.”
- Option Droit & Affaires 2021: mentioned in the top law firms Private Equity ranking for upper mid-cap LBO transactions (€50 to 300 million).
- Option Droit & Affaires 2020 : mentioned in the top law firms in Corporate M&A – Mid-Market
- Leaders League 2020 – Recognized expertise in Corporate M&A (leading)
- Georgetown University Law School (Washington D.C., USA) : L.L.M
- University of Paris : postgraduate degree (D.E.S.S.) in Bank and Finance
- University of Nancy : B.A. (Maîtrise) in Business Law
- Paris Institute of Political Studies