Yam Atallah co-heads our corporate/M&A and private equity departments.
Yam is US- and French-qualified and for over 30 years has been advising businesses across various industries on domestic and cross-border transactions, including mergers & acquisitions, strategic commercial alliances and corporate reorganizations. He routinely assists private equity funds, investors, founders and management teams with the negotiation of Private Equity/LBO transactions and in their subsequent relationships with the other parties. Yam also regularly advises large and medium-sized family businesses, with a particular focus on corporate governance and liquidity issues.
- Chambers Global & Europe 2020
- Option Droit & Affaires 2020: mentioned in the top law firms Private Equity ranking for upper mid-cap LBO transactions (€50 to 300 million).
- Option Droit & Affaires 2019 : mentioned in the top law firms in Corporate M&A – Mid-Market
- Décideurs 2019 – Yam Atallah est classé la catégorie Fusions & Acqusitions – Opérations comprises entre 75 M€ et 500 M€ (incontournable).
- Leaders League 2020 – Recognized expertise in Corporate M&A (leading).
- Yam Atallah is individually ranked in the US directory Best Lawyers 2020.
- Chambers Global & Europe 2019: recognised as “Leading Individual” in Corporate M&A – Yam Atallah is a well-recognised lawyer in the French corporate M&A market. He handles acquisitions, sales and restructurings for corporate clients and financial institutions.
- Legal 500 2019
- Chambers Global 2018: recognised as “Leading Individual” in Corporate M&A – Mid-Market. “Yam Atallah is held in high regard by the market for his knowledge of M&A and private equity transactions, often with cross-border elements”. One client says: “He is really business-oriented, so his advice is not only technical but also easy to follow”.
- Legal 500 2018: Highly recognised expertise in “Mergers and Acquisition”.
- Georgetown University Law School (Washington D.C., USA) : L.L.M
- University of Paris : postgraduate degree (D.E.S.S.) in Bank and Finance
- University of Nancy : B.A. (Maîtrise) in Business Law
- Paris Institute of Political Studies