Der Kompetenzbereich Immobilien der Kanzlei Franklin bietet ihrer Mandantschaft eine Palette von Kompetenzen, die es ihm ermöglichen auch die komplexesten Problemstellungen zu bearbeiten.
Mit 28 Rechtsanwälten, darunter 7 Partner, ist der Kompetenzbereich Immobilien von Franklin in diesem Sektor eines der umfangreichsten, erfahrensten und kreativsten Teams. Wir begleiten unsere Mandanten in allen rechtlichen und steuerlichen Aspekten ihrer Immobiliengeschäfte, vom Erwerb einer Immobilie, ihrer Errichtung und Vermietung, bis hin zu komplexen, strukturierten Operationen betreffs Unternehmensportfolios, Finanzierung, Umstrukturierungsmaßnahmen und Auflegung von Investmentfonds, einschließlich regulierter oder nicht regulierter Immobilienfonds (unter anderem OIF). Wir begleiten unsere Mandanten hinsichtlich aller Kategorien von Immobilien.
- Legal 500 EMEA 2022 : Testimonials : ‘François Verdot is inventive, efficient, a good negotiator, and listens to his clients. He has a good knowledge of the procedure which allows him to use the contentious argument in negotiations.’
‘Dynamic, solid team, good mutual assistance between partners, indisputable skills. Client proximity appreciated.’
‘François Verdot is tenacious, has solid experience in constrained and complex cases, shows good responsiveness He also knows how to demonstrate creativity and is particularly reliable and tenacious. The combination of all these factors and ingredients make it possible to count on him!’
‘Dedicated and available team.’
‘Service adapted to demand. Teams are great at listening (Jérémy Chiche and Axel Verdot).’
‘The Franklin team is distinguished by an acute knowledge of real estate development issues, in particular with regard to logistics warehouses: construction contracts, leases in the future state, rental audit, etc.’
‘The team stands out for its close proximity to its clients, a working atmosphere that is both relaxed and efficient, and a presence alongside its clients in good times and in hardship. Francois Verdot is, within the team, both a great legal professional but also – above all – an outstanding negotiator, who never hesitates to take blows in the negotiation to help his client to conclude the contract. With him at my side, I know I am ready to deal with any situation when negotiating.’
- François Verdot and Jérémy Chiche are individually ranked in the US directory Best Lawyers 2022.
- Leaders League 2021 : The team is highly recommended Tenancy law (Excellent), Real estate litigation (Excellent), Real estate development (Highly recommended), Construction litigation (including insurance) (Highly recommended), Real estate transactions (Highly recommended), Advising and contracts (markets and construction) (Recommended)
- Legal 500 2021 : Testimonials: ‘A team of experts in real estate law with a perfect mastery of the operational constraints of clients, and above all a pragmatic approach.’ ‘François Verdot and Jérémy Goldblum show strong expertise, availability, listening skills, responsiveness. They are business-oriented and provide good advice, pugnacity, tenacity and empathy. They are very serious without taking themselves too seriously.’
‘It is a team that is particularly vigilant in defending the interests of its clients, made up of professionals who are familiar with the real estate world, its players and its products. They are more dealmakers than dealbreakers, imaginative and intelligent.’
- Chambers Europe 2019: What the team is known for: Active on real estate finance, development, mergers and acquisitions and leasing transactions. Represents both French and international clients in real estate activities in France. Enjoys a close co-operation with the firm’s tax department. Covers a broad range of assets including offices, hotels, retail and logistics. Strengths: Clients laud the firm’s efficiency, highlighting that the team’s members are “super reactive and have an impressive execution ability.” Another client praises the lawyers’ “commitment, clarity and interpersonal skills.”
- Legal 500 2019 : Franklin is appreciated for its ‘hands on approach’, ‘high partner involvement’ and ability to ‘come back with good solutions and deliver on time’. The team provides a full range of expertise spanning investment, asset management and property finance. The practice is also able to draw on state-of-the-art property tax expertise. The firm recently advised on several sales of pan-European portfolios, notably assisting Goldman Sachs with the French aspects of the acquisition of a pan-European office portfolio. The team also advised HSBC on the negotiation of a lease in Paris. Key name include François Verdot, who focuses on asset management issues.
- Gold Award for “Real Estate Transactions” – Leaders League 2018.
- Leaders League 2019 Real Estate rankings: Real Estate Tax (Leading), Real Estate Investment (Excellent), Real Estate Financing (Highly Recommended), Business Lease (Excellent), Litigation of Real Estate Sales (Excellent), Property development (Highly Recommended).