Franklin advises Eurazeo on signing an exclusivity agreement with the aim of investing in leading independent French CSSP I-Tracing
Eurazeo’s Small-Mid Buyout team, led by Pierre Meignen, Alexis Bisson and Margaux Bodin, has signed an exclusivity agreement with a view to investing in French CSSP I-Tracing, alongside its managers and founders Theodore-Michel Vrangos and Laurent Charvériat, who, collectively, would thereafter own a 49 percent equity interest in the company. Sagard NewGen will also participate in this investment as a minority shareholder in the company controlled by Eurazeo, while Keensight Capital, a minority financial shareholder since 2017, will sell its entire stake. The transaction will value I-Tracing at 165 million euros. As a result, Eurazeo will become the lead investor in the group. The single-tranche financing for the deal is provided by Ardian.
The parties’ advisors are:
- Franklin partner Jacques Mestoudjian, on tax aspects,
- Goodwin partner Maxence Bloch, assisted by Chloé Vu Thien, on corporate aspects,
- Willkie Farr & Gallagher partner Paul Lombard, assisted by Laurence Raud and Martin Jouvenot, on financing aspects,
- Sagard NewGen: Paul Hastings
- Ardian: Allen & Overy
- Keensight Capital and I-Tracing: Hoche Avocats partners Grine Lahreche and Edith Boucaya, assisted by Audrey Szultz and Héloïse Gravel, on corporate aspects, and partner Jérôme Mas, on tax aspects.
- The founders and managers: EY Société d’Avocats partner Frédéric Reliquet, assisted by Myriam Mataali and partner Franck Van Hassel, assisted by Florentin Leroux, on tax aspects.