Géraldine Machinet is key member of our Real Estate department.
Géraldine advises on real estate law, particularly in the field of real estate asset valuation and development, as well as construction law for a clientele consisting of investors, developers and users. She has particular expertise in the hospitality and managed real estate sector (senior residences, student residences, coliving).
Géraldine currently assists clients, who are principally major French and foreign groups, with advice and negotiation of related contracts, in the following areas: real estate transactions, redevelopment and enhancement of real estate assets, commercial leases, transfer of business, construction contracts, hotel management contracts and franchise agreements.
Géraldine also advises on real estate litigation and in particular on litigation relating to commercial leases (renewal rent, eviction compensation, lease termination).
- Legal 500 EMEA 2023 : Géraldine Machinet is ranked in “Real Estate” and recognised as Next Generation Partners
‘The real estate team at Franklin have a great expertise in real estate law as well as a real sagacity to identify legal strategies. The precision of their analysis gives real confidence to clients.’
‘Expertise, reliability and pugnacity are standout features of the firm.’
‘Good responsiveness, fluid collaboration with the client and measured invoicing.’
- Legal 500 EMEA 2022 – Real Estate: Next Generation Partners
Géraldine Machinet is renowned for her ‘excellent knowledge of the sector’ and her skill in negotiating commercial leases.
“I also recommend Géraldine Machinet who is very business-oriented and responsive, particularly in negotiating leases.”
“Géraldine Machinet: excellent knowledge of the sector, excellent client contact, excellent negotiator.”
- University of Paris I - Panthéon-Sorbonne : Certificate of specialisation in Property Law
- University of Paris I - Panthéon-Sorbonne : Master's degree in Insurance Law
- University of Paris I - Panthéon-Sorbonne : Master's degree in Property Law