Das Corporate / M&A Team verfügt über erstrangige Erfahrung in Bezug auf Akquisitionen, Übertragungen, Joint Ventures und Umstrukturierungen im Rahmen nationaler und grenzübergreifender Transaktionen.
Unsere Mandanten, französische, wie auch ausländische Firmen und Investmentfonds, sind in den zentralen Sektoren des Wirtschaftslebens tätig. Wir begleiten sie von der rechtlichen und steuerlichen Strukturierung ihrer strategischen Transaktionen bis zu deren Umsetzung (einschließlich nach Abschluss der Akquisition). Erfahren, offen und pragmatisch entwickeln wir für unsere Mandanten, in Zusammenarbeit mit den anderen Kompetenzbereichen der Kanzlei, maßgeschneiderte Lösungen und stellen den Erfolg ihrer Transaktionen in den Mittelpunkt unserer Überlegungen.
- Chambers Europe 2019 – Strengths: One client says the lawyers are “reactive and listen well” adding: “They give excellent advice and have an understanding that goes beyond the legal aspects”. Another source admires that the lawyers “know us very well – they know what we want and don’t want in negotiations. They are fully available and very efficient”. What the team is known for: “Advises an impressive roster of clients including a number of multinational entities. Particular expertise in corporate transactions arising in the TMT sphere. Experienced in an array of processes including industrial M&A, private equity transactions and restructurings. Adept at handling cross-border transactions especially involving the USA. Represents clients involved in the alcoholic beverage, real estate and healthcare industries”.
- Chambers Global 2019: Yam Atallah “is a well-recognised lawyer in the French corporate M&A market. He handles acquisitions, sales and restructurings for corporate clients and financial institutions”. Mark Richardson “is an esteemed M&A practitioner. Dual-qualified in France and the US, he often acts on complex cross-border transactions. He advised HID Global on its acquisition of Arjo Systems”.
- Franklin was ranked in the Corporate-M&A section of the 2019 IFLR1000 guide.
- The team was ranked in Chambers Global and Chambers Europe 2018 (band 1) in the mid-market section – What the team is known for : Particular expertise in corporate transactions arising in the TMT sphere. Advises an impressive roster of clients including a number of multinational entities. Experienced in an array of processes including private equity transactions, industrial M&A, privatisations and restructurings. Adept at handling cross-border transactions. Strengths : One client appreciates the team’s commercial focus: “I trust their advice: it is always very balanced, not too technical and clever from a business perspective”. Another interviewee praises the dedication and commitment of the lawyers : “What makes a big difference is the care and effort they put in”. This source continues : “It is a very efficient and transparent collaboration, which increases the efficiency on the transaction”.
- Option Droit & Affaires: 2019 top M&A practices handling mostly deals under 200 million euro – Category *****
- Franklin’s Corporate-finance – M&A expertise is recommended in the Legal 500 2018: “Franklin is one of the most prominent law firms in the mid-cap market. It has a particular strength in the telecom sector, advising a leading industry player, and in the technology sector. It also advises investment funds and has assisted Precision Castparts with several transactions”.
- Silver Award and “rising team” in the “Mergers-acquisitions mid to large cap” section – Leaders League 2018.