Webinar – Best practices on implementation of the new French Whistleblowing Law – June 21st, 2022
Co-hosted by Franklin and Whiestleblower Software, we are pleased to invite you to the webinar with experts including Michel Sapin (Attorney at Franklin and former French Minister of the economy and of the Finances who introduced the first law on whistleblowing and compliance), Myriam de Gaudusson (Employment law partner) and Mary-Rose Hoja from Whistleblower Software.
Hear from the legal and software experts who will focus on the main practical issues of the new French law and whistleblowers’ rights.
During this webinar Myriam de Gaudusson, Michel Sapin, and Mary-Rose Hoja will guide you through the main significant changes in the whistleblowing environment such as:
- new definition of the whistleblower and the new role of the facilitators
- new protection against retaliations on the whistleblower’s employment situation
- new alert process
- new status for the Human Right Defender
- new sanctions in case of violation of the whistleblower’s protection
- new role for the Economic and Social Council (“CSE”).
Date: 21 June 2022
Time: 4 pm – 5 pm (CET)
The webinar will be presented in English.
- Welcome – Speaker: Mary-Rose Hoja / Whistleblower Software
- Introduction to whistleblowing legislation – Speaker: Michel Sapin, Myriam de Gaudusson, Amélie Nisio / Franklin
- Whistleblowing platform in practice Speaker: Mary-Rose Hoja / Whistleblower Software
- Questions & answers