Jérémy Chiche is key member of our Real Estate department.
Jérémy brings deep experience of advising on real estate acquisitions and real estate asset management mandates. He also represents French and overseas clients in disputes over commercial leases for all types of properties. Jérémy’s work encompasses advising in connection with offices, retail units, shopping centres, warehouses, industrial units and more.
- Legal 500 EMEA 2022 : Jérémy Chiche is ranked in Real Estate
‘Dynamic, solid team, good mutual assistance between partners, indisputable skills. Client proximity appreciated.’
‘Dedicated and available team.’
‘Service adapted to demand. Teams are great at listening (Jérémy Chiche).’
‘The Franklin team is distinguished by an acute knowledge of real estate development issues, in particular with regard to logistics warehouses: construction contracts, leases in the future state, rental audit, etc.’
- Jérémy Chiche is individually ranked in the US directory Best Lawyers 2022.
- Leaders League 2021 : Jérémy Chiche is highly recommended Tenancy law (Excellent), Real estate litigation (Excellent), Real estate development (Highly recommended), Construction litigation (including insurance) (Highly recommended), Real estate transactions (Highly recommended), Advising and contracts (markets and construction) (Recommended)
- Legal 500 2021 : Testimonials: ‘A team of experts in real estate law with a perfect mastery of the operational constraints of clients, and above all a pragmatic approach.’ ‘It is a team that is particularly vigilant in defending the interests of its clients, made up of professionals who are familiar with the real estate world, its players and its products. They are more dealmakers than dealbreakers, imaginative and intelligent.’
- Legal 500 2019: Franklin is appreciated for its “hands on approach”, “high partner involvement”and ability to “come back with good solutions and deliver on time”. The team provides a full range of expertise spanning investment, asset management and property finance.
- Chambers Europe 2019: What the team is known for: Active on real estate finance, development, mergers and acquisitions and leasing transactions. Represents both French and international clients in real estate activities in France. Enjoys a close co-operation with the firm’s tax department. Covers a broad range of assets including offices, hotels, retail and logistics. Strengths: Clients laud the firm’s efficiency, highlighting that the team’s members are “super reactive and have an impressive execution ability.” Another client praises the lawyers’ “commitment, clarity and interpersonal skills.”
- Chambers Europe 2018 – What the team is known for: Active on real estate finance, development, mergers and acquisitions and leasing transactions. Represents both French and international clients in real estate activities in France. Enjoys a close co-operation with the firm’s litigation department.
- Legal 500 2018: Franklin has a large team of some 18 lawyers who provide a comprehensive range of expertise including property investment, leasing, financing and tax expertise. The firm regularly represents leading international investors and recently advised on several high-profile office building and asset portfolio acquisitions; however, the practice also acts for major French banks and assists leading asset managers and high-end users with lease negotiations. […] Jérémy Chiche was made partner.
- Chambers 2017: clients often praise the high quality of service, saying: “The strengths that define the team are their market awareness, their technicality and reliability”.