Jérémy Goldblum is key member of Real Estate department.
Jérémy has a pure focus on real estate sector representation. He regularly provide both legal and strategic counsel in connection with real estate development; asset management and commercial lease negotiations. He has particular experience of supporting clients in the logistics, commercial and retail sectors. Jérémy also represents clients in a range of commercial leasing disputes.
- Legal 500 EMEA 2022 : Jérémy Goldblum is ranked in Real Estate
‘Dynamic, solid team, good mutual assistance between partners, indisputable skills. Client proximity appreciated.’
‘Dedicated and available team.’
‘The Franklin team is distinguished by an acute knowledge of real estate development issues, in particular with regard to logistics warehouses: construction contracts, leases in the future state, rental audit, etc.’
- Leaders League 2021 : Jérémy Goldblum is highly recommended Tenancy law (Excellent), Real estate litigation (Excellent), Real estate development (Highly recommended), Construction litigation (including insurance) (Highly recommended), Real estate transactions (Highly recommended), Advising and contracts (markets and construction) (Recommended)
- Legal 500 2021 : Testimonials: ‘A team of experts in real estate law with a perfect mastery of the operational constraints of clients, and above all a pragmatic approach.’ ‘François Verdot and Jérémy Goldblum show strong expertise, availability, listening skills, responsiveness. They are business-oriented and provide good advice, pugnacity, tenacity and empathy. They are very serious without taking themselves too seriously.’
‘It is a team that is particularly vigilant in defending the interests of its clients, made up of professionals who are familiar with the real estate world, its players and its products. They are more dealmakers than dealbreakers, imaginative and intelligent.’
- HEC-ESCP : specialized master in law and international management
- University of Paris I Panthéon Sorbonne : postgraduate degree (DEA) in criminal law and criminal policy in Europe
- University of Paris II Panthéon-Assas : Master's degree « judicial careers »