Philippe Bouillon is key member of our Real Estate department.
Philippe draws on his 30-plus years of in-house and private practice experience in real estate law to advise investors, developers and occupiers on their real estate projects.
His practice focuses on the acquisition of real estate assets and firms, the structuring and monitoring of complex real estate transactions, the management of real estate assets, and the drafting and negotiation of lease agreements. He also represents clients in real estate litigation matters.
- Legal 500 EMEA 2023 : Philippe Bouillon is ranked in “Real Estate”
‘The real estate team at Franklin have a great expertise in real estate law as well as a real sagacity to identify legal strategies. The precision of their analysis gives real confidence to clients.’
‘Expertise, reliability and pugnacity are standout features of the firm.’
‘Good responsiveness, fluid collaboration with the client and measured invoicing.’
- Leaders League 2022: Philippe Bouillon is highly recommended Tenancy law (Excellent), Real estate litigation (Excellent), Real estate development (Highly recommended), Construction litigation (including insurance) (Highly recommended), Real estate transactions (Highly recommended), Advising and contracts (markets and construction) (Highly recommended)
- Legal 500 EMEA 2022 : Philippe Bouillon is ranked in Real Estate
‘Dynamic, solid team, good mutual assistance between partners, indisputable skills. Client proximity appreciated.’
‘Dedicated and available team.’
‘The Franklin team is distinguished by an acute knowledge of real estate development issues, in particular with regard to logistics warehouses: construction contracts, leases in the future state, rental audit, etc.’
- Leaders League 2021 : Philippe Bouillon is highly recommended Tenancy law (Excellent), Real estate litigation (Excellent), Real estate development (Highly recommended), Construction litigation (including insurance) (Highly recommended), Real estate transactions (Highly recommended), Advising and contracts (markets and construction) (Recommended)
- Legal 500 2021 : Testimonials: ‘A team of experts in real estate law with a perfect mastery of the operational constraints of clients, and above all a pragmatic approach.’ ‘It is a team that is particularly vigilant in defending the interests of its clients, made up of professionals who are familiar with the real estate world, its players and its products. They are more dealmakers than dealbreakers, imaginative and intelligent.’
- University of Paris Ouest Nanterre : Postgraduate degree (DEA) in business law