Our Banking & Finance department assists industrial businesses with their fundraising projects and advises banks, arrangers and asset managers on the full spectrum of credit transactions. We also routinely advise debt funds and fintech clients.
Our practice spans the full breadth of structured finance, which covers acquisition finance (LBOs and other leveraged transactions) as well as tangible and intangible asset finance (including debt securitization and factoring). We also handle bond issues (Euro PP, EMTN or US PP).
We advise a diverse range of large industrial corporations, SMEs, guarantors, as well as French or international lenders, including several international banks. We also provide ongoing advice to asset managers and investment funds.
Our practice is focused on matters in Europe and in emerging markets.
- Legal 500 2021 : Tier 4 “Banking and finance: transactional work”
- Décideurs 2020 :
- Securitization: Recommended
- Banking & Finance : Recommended
- Real Estate transactions – Financing : Recommended
- Acquisition Finance (M&A & LBO) : Strong reputation
- Project Finance (Banks & Sponsors) : Excellent