Franklin advises Sprint on acquisition of LexisNexis France subsidiary Evoluprint.
Franklin has advised French printing group Sprint on its acquisition of Evoluprint, the printing subsidiary of LexisNexis France—a leading legaltech firm that harnesses legal expertise and technology to create information and analytics solutions and software for legal professionals—and owner of a 6,000 sq. m. magazine, law review, marketing material and on-demand book printing facility.
Founded in 2007, Sprint is a leading print and digital media group with a workforce of over 700 employees across 12 locations in France and revenues of over €100 million. It is a one-stop provider of innovative solutions based on fully integrated multi-technology expertise. This acquisition is a continuation of the group’s growth strategy.
The Franklin team advising Sprint was composed of:
- Partner Numa Rengot, assisted by associates Pierre Dupuys and Marouan Fawzi, on corporate and restructuring aspects,
- Partner Yann Colin, assisted by associate Victor Cracan, on litigation and contract law aspects,
- Partner Myriam de Gaudusson, assisted by associate Amélie Nisio, on labor and employment aspects,
- Partner Jacques Mestoudjian, assisted by associate Rudy Marouani, on tax law aspects,
- Partner François Verdot, assisted by associate Vincent Martinet, on real estate aspects.
The Sprint group was also advised by the firm Aton Partners (Hicham Ezzahiri), on financial aspects.
LexisNexis France was advised by the firm Fidal (partner Sandrine Michineau, assisted by associate Arthur Bombard, on corporate law issues).