Numa Rengot heads up our Restructuring - Corporate Recovery - Distressed M&A department.
Numa advises struggling companies on heading off financial difficulties, navigating insolvency proceedings and selling their business. Numa’s practice includes the strategic definition and implementation of complex pre-distressed and distressed restructuring and acquisition transactions. He routinely assists struggling French and international businesses and corporations, as well as potential investors looking to expand by acquiring strategic assets or business lines. He also provides representation to groups of creditors and senior management. He is uniquely skilled in liaising with government agencies and local authorities on behalf of his clients.
He serves as general secretary of French communications & media association Observatoire Com Media and as chairman of the supervisory board of the law student association of Paris-Dauphine University, Association des Juristes du Parcours 122 de Paris-Dauphine.
- Option Droit & Affaires Restructuring 2021 – Recognized in “Insolvency procedures” and “Financial difficulties and debt renegotiation”.
- Leaders League 2021 – Recognized expertise in Restructuring & insolvency – Advising mid-cap companies and their shareholders (Excellent)
- Leaders League 2020 – Recognized expertise in Restructuring & insolvency – Advising mid-cap companies and their shareholders (Excellent)
- University of Paris Dauphine : Postgraduate degree in Business Law
- University of Rouen : Master’s degree