Our department offers a full range of transactional and litigation services in intellectual property law.
We have extensive expertise in all matters pertaining to creation, innovation, media and technology.
We handle the full spectrum of issues relating to industrial property (trademarks, designs, patents), copyright and related rights, as well as the protection of innovation.
We advise a broad range of clients, including large French and international corporations, across a variety of industries: consumer goods, food and beverage, fashion and luxury.
- Advising on intellectual property matters: prior rights searches, analysis of the validity of the rights, investigations of use, brand awareness survey, etc.
- Advising on IP protection strategies.
- Drafting and negotiating IP agreements (transfer, license, coexistence, joint ownership, R&D, marketing, events, partnerships, etc.).
- Intellectual property due diligence.
- Implementing anti-counterfeiting programs in conjunction with customs.
- Implementing corporate intellectual property policies.
- Asserting and defending IP claims in French court proceedings: infringement actions, validity challenges, unfair competition and parasitic acts.
- Proceedings before the French Trademark and Design Office (INPI) and the EUIPO: oppositions, invalidity actions, cancellation actions for non-use.
- Proceedings before the courts of the EU (General Court and ECJ) following EUIPO decisions.