Webinar – French Employment Law – May 5, 2020 from 6:00 pm to 7:00 pm (Paris time)
Franklin is delighted to invite you to a webinar on May 5, 2020 from 6:00 pm to 7:00 pm (Paris time) on “the new aspects of French employment law in the Covid-19 context”.
The following topics were addressed:
- How to take advantage of the French short-time working scheme?
- How to manage an employee refusing to work due to a danger for his/her health and safety in the workplace?
- Is it still possible to dismiss an employee in the current circumstances?
- How to create an effective teleworking program in the Covid-19 context?
- How to deal with your works council when everybody’s at home?