Franklin offers unique experience in all aspects of cross-border private and public private equity sector representation. We handle all stages of the private equity cycle, from fund formation and fund-raising to early-stage investments as well as leveraged buy-outs and build-ups.
Clients of our private equity team have access to the capabilities of 25 specialized lawyers. We focus on the full range of corporate growth transactions for private equity funds, both directly and in connection with co-investments. The skills of our dedicated team are backed by those of our other practices which includes tax, employment, competition, banking & finance, disputes, and restructuring.
- Franklin was ranked in the Private Equity section of the 2019 IFLR1000 guide.
- Option Droit & Affaires 2018: mentioned in the top law firms Private Equity ranking for upper mid-cap LBO transactions (€50 to 300 million).
- CF News 2018 League Tables: Franklin is listed among the best law firms for the “Corporate financing” section.
- Leaders League 2018 – “Listed companies and CAC 40” guide: strong reputation in the financing section of transactions over 500 M€.
- Leaders League 2018 – both “Private Equity” and “Entrepreneurs and Executives” guides: excellent in the “LBO mid cap” section.
- Chambers 2017 – What the team is known for: Advises on mid-market matters with notable industry knowledge in TMT and real estate-related transactions. Lawyers handle a range of acquisitions, investment vehicles and fund structuring matters. Team advises both French-based and US private equity investors. Notable practitioners: The key contacts for the practice are Yam Atallah and Mark Richardson.
- Option Droit & Affaires 2017: recognised expertise in M&A and LBO sections.