Our department offers unique experience in all aspects of cross-border private and public private equity sector representation. We handle all stages of the private equity cycle, from fund formation and fund-raising to early-stage investments as well as leveraged buy-outs and build-ups.
We focus on the full range of corporate growth transactions for private equity funds, both directly and in connection with co-investments. The skills of our dedicated team are backed by those of our other practices which includes tax, employment, competition, banking & finance, disputes, and restructuring.
- Franklin was ranked in the Private Equity section of the 2019 IFLR1000 guide.
- Option Droit & Affaires 2019: mentioned in the top law firms Private Equity ranking for upper mid-cap LBO transactions (€50 to 300 million).
- CF News 2018 League Tables: Franklin is listed among the best law firms for the “Corporate financing” section.
- Leaders League 2019 – “Listed companies and CAC 40” guide: strong reputation in the financing section of transactions over 500 M€.
- Leaders League 2019 – both “Private Equity” and “Entrepreneurs and Executives” guides: excellent in the “LBO mid cap” section.
- Chambers 2017 – What the team is known for: Advises on mid-market matters with notable industry knowledge in TMT and real estate-related transactions. Lawyers handle a range of acquisitions, investment vehicles and fund structuring matters. Team advises both French-based and US private equity investors.