Myriam de Gaudusson’s co-heads our Labor & Employment law department.
Myriam deals with transactional and litigation HR issues. She advises employers of all sizes, from SMEs to large international corporations, but also top managers/corporate officers, on all aspects of individual matters (employment agreements with specific clauses, employee termination strategy, secondment/international assignments) and collective relationships (restructurings/downsizing plans, works council consultations, collective bargaining agreement negotiation, GDPR). She is experienced in workplace harassment/discrimination issues implying internal investigations measures and on compliance/whistleblowing questions.
She daily advises on the employment aspects of domestic and international corporate transactions, e.g. LBOs, IPOs, M&A transactions, and on the negotiation of senior executives’ welcome and/or exit packages.
She also has an extensive expertise in incentive plans, management packages and employee shareholding/profit sharing plans, as well as employee benefits/welfare/retirement plans.
Myriam is a member of the American Bar Association, of the AFJE and of the Master 2 DPRT (Assas/Montpellier) and a former Lecturer in Paris Dauphine University (International MBA Section).
- Legal 500 2021 : The team advises a prominent client base and is already managing a high amount of strategic restructuring projects, including workforce downsizing projects involving several hundreds of employees and site closures. In addition, the practice also offers strong know-how in dealing with sensitive individual litigation, notably in relation to high-level executives, discrimination and sexual harassment files. Compliance advice and remote working issues in relation to the Covid-19 pandemic are also offered.
‘Myriam de Gaudusson provides remarkable support and keeps her clients well updated.’
- Best Lawyers 2021 : Patrick Thiébart and Myriam de Gaudusson
- Chambers 2021 : What the team is known for: Established practice group offering experience in employment issues arising from harassment claims and corporate restructurings, including mass redundancy. Advises on senior executive departures and working time policies. Also acts on employment disputes. Clients stem from a range of industries, including technology, travel and automotive.
Option Droit & Affaires 2021 : Category “PSE and related collective litigations” of the Restructuring ranking
- Décideurs 2020 :
- Collective bargaining and labor relations: Excellent
- Restructuring, redundancy plans and related litigation: Excellent
- Risky litigation and criminal labor law: Excellent
- Social management of M&A and social audits: Excellent
- Representation of executives : Renowned practice
- Mobility & Expatriation: Reputable practice
- Health, social security & optimization : Strong reputation
- Complementary social protection: Highly regarded
- Collective and individual remuneration: Reputed practice
- Universities of Paris II Panthéon-Assas and Montpellier : Master’s degree (Master 2) in Employment Relations Law
- University of Montpellier : Master’s degree (Master 2) in Social security Law
- University of Lyon III : Degree in US Law