Franklin advises Magellim on equity investment in A Plus Finance.
Magellim, the group resulting from the combination of asset management firm Foncière Magellan and real estate developer Magellim Développement, has announced its equity investment in A Plus Finance, an asset management firm registered with the French stock market regulator (AMF) and specializing in real estate and private equity, with nearly €700 million in assets under management.
This investment will enable Magellim to leverage the two groups’ expertise and distribution networks to develop a combined, innovative offering. The goal is to form a full-service financial and real estate investment group providing private equity, fund management and real estate development services, with a total of nearly €1.7 billion in assets under management.
Franklin’s team advising Magellim comprises:
- Partners Numa Rengot and Yam Atallah, assisted by associates Adriana Chiche, Pierre Dupuys and Antoine Fouassier, on M&A and corporate due diligence aspects
- Partner Myriam de Gaudusson, assisted by associate Maxime Brouard, on labor and employment due diligence aspects
- Partner Stéphan Alamowitch, assisted by associates Mathilde Monot and Lovejoy Padmore, on financing due diligence aspects
- Partners François Verdot and Jérémy Chiche, assisted by associate Axel Verdot, on real estate due diligence aspects
Magellim is also advised by:
- Financial Due Diligence: Mazars (Baptiste Kalasz, Romain Josserand, Natacha Depit)
- Buy-side M&A advisors: Edmond de Rothschild Corporate Finance (Julien Béraud, Jonathan Jacquin, Victor Auguin-Rougier)
A Plus Finance is advised by:
- Gide Loyrette Nouel Avocats: Pierre Karpik, Louis Oudot de Dainville, Marc Fournier
- A Plus Finance – Bellini Partners M&A advisors: Rothschild & Cie – Philippe de Montreynaud