Franklin advises Ace Capital Partners on the acquisition of Brown Europe.
ACE Capital Partners, a Tikehau subsidiary, has embarked on exclusive negotiations with Eramet for the acquisition of Brown Europe, which specializes in wire-drawing high-performance alloys used in the aerospace industry.
This acquisition will enable Brown Europe to strengthen its position in its business segment.
Franklin’s team advising ACE Capital Partners was composed of:
- Partner Lionel Lesur, assisted by associates Laura Isabelle Danet and Adriana Chiche (M&A – Corporate)
- Partner Patrick Thiébart, assisted by associates Laurianne Hôo and Hind Jalal (Labor and Employment)
- Partner Xavier Marchand, assisted by associate Marie de la Hamelinaye (Health & Safety Hazards)
- Partner Jérémy Chiche, assisted by associate Axel Verdot (Real Estate)
- Partner Sandra Strittmatter, assisted by associate Erwan Prely (Intellectual Property)
- Partner Myriam de Gaudusson, assisted by associate Amélie Nisio, (Management Package)