Arnaud Pédron is key member of our Restructuring - Corporate Recovery - Distressed M&A department.
Arnaud’s practice focuses on bankruptcy, insolvency and corporate restructuring. He advises directors, officers, shareholders, business or financial partners, buyers and lenders of financially troubled companies. He leverages his expertise to provide investors and distressed businesses with clear and actionable insight into the intricacies of French insolvency law and devise the best strategy for their individual circumstances. Arnaud is recognized for his ability to handle cross-border mandates on behalf of international clients.
He routinely assists clients with issues involving surety law, including the establishment of management and/or collateral trusts.
Arnaud is a member of the Bar Council of the Hauts-de-Seine department (Paris area) , the Turnaround Capital committee of the French Association of Investors for Growth, France Invest, TMA France (Turnaround Management Association) and the Conferences & Sponsorship Committee of TMA Europe.
- Legal 500 EMEA 2022 – Arnaud Pédron is recognized in Insolvency (Tier Four).
- Option Droit & Affaires Restructuring 2022 – Arnaud Pédron is recognized in “Insolvency procedures” and “Financial difficulties and debt renegotiation”.
- Leaders League 2022 – Arnaud Pédron is recognized in Restructuring & insolvency – Advising mid-cap companies and their shareholders (Excellent-1)
- GRR 100 2021
- Option Droit & Affaires Restructuring 2021 – Recognized in “Insolvency procedures” and “Financial difficulties and debt renegotiation”.
- Leaders League 2021 – Recognized expertise in Restructuring & insolvency – Advising mid-cap companies and their shareholders (Excellent)
- University of Paris V René Descartes : Postgraduate degree (DESS) in Business law
- University of Paris V René Descartes : B.A. (Maîtrise) in Business Law